hello dears, hope you had a fantastic weekend.
since so many of you asked, here is a glimpse of mine –
– fresh tulips from the huz
– good times (and late nights) with friends
– yummy dinner made by the huz. I’m crazy about his french onion soup.
– my monthly supply of fresh hamdmade cosmetics from LUSH.
– a new addition to our living room, an antique clear glassbase lamp. At $14, it was a steal!!!
This week promises to be even busier than last. In addition to the regular stuff, I have tons of new and ongoing assignments and projects, need to get ready for Aspen, and several social engagements! A busy week is a good week. Have a great one yourselves!
images: manvi drona-hidalgo