Changes on the work-front got this first week of the new year off to a challenging start. Our non-profit let us go. Today is my last day there. S**t crap happens.
Someone wise told me that something good falls apart so that even better things can fall together. My main focus this weekend will be a tablescape photo shoot which Im so so excited about. Wish me luck!
Fortified with optimism, I have decided:
- that this year is going to be amazing.
- to stop to look around for the endless possibilities that await me.
- that when I get sad, I will stop being sad and be awesome instead. (via the ever wise NPH b/c Doogie is a genius)
- to not be afraid to dream bigger.
- to wear more pretty dresses.
- to not give up champagne. In fact, I think we need to get better acquainted.
- to do what I love
- purge and organize my closet.
- to make time to read more books.
- get back into kicking-ass at scrabble
And MOST important – I have decided to start living the life I imagine.
What are some of the things you have decided for this year?
To new beginnings!
Happy Weekend my friends.