New Year’s Eve on my mind and I these outfits are totally getting me in the party mood. Sparkly sequins, crocodile leather clutches and bows… I;m loving the sequins pants on Katie paired with an understated-but-super-cool denim button-down shirt but also the sexy polka dot top with a bow paired with a black pencil shirt. decisions..decisions..
What are your plans for NYE? Do you have your outfits planned?
Two days to Christmas, gifts are wrapped, stockings stuffed, party outfits planned, holiday cards ready to be sent out (better late than never, right?), and I am officially on holiday mode. Before I sign off I wanted to thank each one of you for your continued support and readership. Mochatini would be nothing without you lovely folks. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU..Hope to be surrounded by your warmth and friendship in the coming year.
Cheers to a fabulous 2012 for each one of you!! Wish you and yours a WONDERFUL holiday!
images: styled and photographed by manvi drona hidalgo.
products from Trohv
Christina from Down and out Chic shares her favorite holiday picks: The kitchen/chef special!!
1. The La Cucina typography print ($30) by Anek translates to “the little kitchen makes a large home.” Such a sweet sentiment and perfect for apartment dwelling chef’s that dream of extra counter space.
2. This heirloom recipe card box ($135) by Rifle Paper Co. is as pretty as it is functional. The wood is sourced from salvaged trees destined for the landfill and is undoubtedly a treasure to keep for years to come.
3. For the person who likes to label everything. Rocks glasses $38 by Vital make a cheeky, fun statement.
4. Who wouldn’t love these simple, modern salt and pepper shakers ($48)? Perfect for the no-fuss kitchen.
5. Every host/hostess should have serving utensils that they love. This Batik spice dish ($18) is incredibly charming.
6. The Commonsense Kitchen by Tom Hudgens ($35) includes recipes, diy projects, and practical advice (like how to properly wash your dishes. Yes, there is a correct way, who knew?).
I wrapped 14 or so gifts for Dexter (lucky puppy) last night. Had to arrange them on the mantel so he wouldn’t be able to tear them up before Christmas. He must know they are for him because he keeps staring at them. So cute! I have a few more gifts to buy and ship but then I’m all set. Are you guys done with your gift shopping?
And here is lovely Ashley from Decorology sharing her top holiday gift picks.
1. Glamorous and bohemian. Tomahawk Feather Necklace. $76.00 Patina
2. Snow & Graham 2012 Wall Calendar. No need to hide this calendar behind a cabinet door, each month is a stunning work of art!$28 Orange & Pear
3. Japanese-made whimsy. Modernist mugs and bowls. $8 – $10 West Elm
4. Elegant and eclectic. Natural fiber and recycled plastic, made by hand in Senegal.$68 – $148 Serena and Lily
5. Equestrian buckets. In the city apartment or country cottage, these canvas buckets are versatile and make a great conversation piece. $52.00. Bravura on Etsy
6. A succulent terrarium. A beautiful mini-world of living sculptures. Low maintenance and small, perfect for those with little time or little space.
$26 The Succulent Garden
Have a great week friends.