I wrapped 14 or so gifts for Dexter (lucky puppy) last night. Had to arrange them on the mantel so he wouldn’t be able to tear them up before Christmas. He must know they are for him because he keeps staring at them. So cute! I have a few more gifts to buy and ship but then I’m all set. Are you guys done with your gift shopping?
And here is lovely Ashley from Decorology sharing her top holiday gift picks.
1. Glamorous and bohemian. Tomahawk Feather Necklace. $76.00 Patina
2. Snow & Graham 2012 Wall Calendar. No need to hide this calendar behind a cabinet door, each month is a stunning work of art!$28 Orange & Pear
3. Japanese-made whimsy. Modernist mugs and bowls. $8 – $10 West Elm
4. Elegant and eclectic. Natural fiber and recycled plastic, made by hand in Senegal.$68 – $148 Serena and Lily
5. Equestrian buckets. In the city apartment or country cottage, these canvas buckets are versatile and make a great conversation piece. $52.00. Bravura on Etsy
6. A succulent terrarium. A beautiful mini-world of living sculptures. Low maintenance and small, perfect for those with little time or little space.
Have a great week friends.