Christina from Down and out Chic shares her favorite holiday picks: The kitchen/chef special!!
1. The La Cucina typography print ($30) by Anek translates to “the little kitchen makes a large home.” Such a sweet sentiment and perfect for apartment dwelling chef’s that dream of extra counter space.
2. This heirloom recipe card box ($135) by Rifle Paper Co. is as pretty as it is functional. The wood is sourced from salvaged trees destined for the landfill and is undoubtedly a treasure to keep for years to come.
4. Who wouldn’t love these simple, modern salt and pepper shakers ($48)? Perfect for the no-fuss kitchen.
5. Every host/hostess should have serving utensils that they love. This Batik spice dish ($18) is incredibly charming.
6. The Commonsense Kitchen by Tom Hudgens ($35) includes recipes, diy projects, and practical advice (like how to properly wash your dishes. Yes, there is a correct way, who knew?).