Summer heat in DC is a little much for Dexter, especially in the afternoons. His favorite spot in my apartment is the bath tub where he loves to quench his thirst ( he thinks the faucet is a water fountain) and then nap in the cool tub. He is super adorable when he does this. I fill his water bowl with ice and he still prefers to drink from the tub.
Seeing how uncomfortable the Summer heat is making him had me searching for ways to keep my hot dog cool.
1. I found this three-ingredient ice cream on dog milk and decided to give it a try. Just as with other dishes I make, he devoured in less than a minute and came back for more, which makes me believe he liked it. For those less inclined to spend time making ice cream, Arrfscarf offers five delish flavors for your pup.
2. I have been taking him to parks and outdoor parties with me and a collapsible travel bowl, like this one by BlissPaws is very handy.
3. His metal colar gets too hot and I am eyeing the olive ombre rope collar by Petswag as an alternative.
4. He loves most products by Kong and Im positive this wet wubba is going to become his new best toy.
5. This cooling pad for pets looks interesting as well. Especially for when we travel.
Have a great week ahead.