Happy (almost) Thanksgiving! While food takes center stage on TG, a pretty table is a must. Is that where all the action happens anyway? So add a couple of thoughtful decorating details to your place settings that elevate the experience for everyone. Here are a couple of tips that you can easily recreate in your homes.
1-3: Created by Manvi for BrightBazaar
4&5: Created by Manvi for HGTV
6&7: Created by Manvi for HGTV, Photography by SweetTea Photography
Essential tips to maximizing storage in a very small kitchen.
- Base units play a particularly important part in organizing storage space.
- Additional space by installing a peninsula on end one of the kitchen counter or below the built-in kitchen island.
- Cabinets to the ceiling allow for more storage
- Create an inventory of items and plan storage and function-space for everything in the kitchen.
- Pull-through slides are ideal for islands because they allow drawers to be opened from either side. Some specialty slides allow drawers to extend beyond a full extension.
Wake up to happy with cheerful colors in the bedroom. Bring in coral, blush, rose, yellow, and sunset hues using accessories, art pieces, and furniture to create a positive and Summery feeling bedroom.
I like this faux fur throw.
via here, here and here