Happy new year! I took most of 2014 off from blogging to heal and take care of myself and feel revived from having done so. I have missed being here and look forward to catching up with those of you who still visit from time time, those who have patiently waited to hear back from me, and the many many of you that continued to support me. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I have lots to share with you!
Here’s to a great 2015 together. xoxo
Happy (almost) Thanksgiving! While food takes center stage on TG, a pretty table is a must. Is that where all the action happens anyway? So add a couple of thoughtful decorating details to your place settings that elevate the experience for everyone. Here are a couple of tips that you can easily recreate in your homes.
1-3: Created by Manvi for BrightBazaar
4&5: Created by Manvi for HGTV
6&7: Created by Manvi for HGTV, Photography by SweetTea Photography
Essential tips to maximizing storage in a very small kitchen.
– Base units play a particularly important part in organizing storage space.
– Additional space by installing a peninsula on end one of the kitchen counter or below the built-in kitchen island.
– Cabinets to the ceiling allow for more storage
– Create an inventory of items and plan storage and function-space for everything in the kitchen.
– Pull-through slides are ideal for islands because they allow drawers to be opened from either side. Some specialty slides allow drawers to extend beyond a full extension.