Happy (almost) Thanksgiving! While food takes center stage on TG, a pretty table is a must. Is that where all the action happens anyway? So add a couple of thoughtful decorating details to your place settings that elevate the experience for everyone. Here are a couple of tips that you can easily recreate in your homes.
1-3: Created by Manvi for BrightBazaar, Photography by Manvi
4&5: Created by Manvi for HGTV, Photography by Sweet Tea Photography
6&7: Created by Manvi for HGTV, Photography by Sweet Tea Photography
Essential tips to maximizing storage in a very small kitchen.
– Base units play a particularly important part in organizing storage space.
– Additional space by installing a peninsula on end one of the kitchen counter or below the built-in kitchen island.
– Cabinets to the ceiling allow for more storage
– Create an inventory of items and plan storage and function-space for everything in the kitchen.
– Pull-through slides are ideal for islands because they allow drawers to be opened from either side. Some specialty slides allow drawers to extend beyond a full extension.
Wake up to happy with cheerful colors in the bedroom. Bring in coral, blush, rose, yellow, and sunset hues using accessories, art pieces, and furniture to create a positive and Summery feeling bedroom.
I like this faux fur throw.
via here, here and here